10 World Geography Table Quiz Questions
- What is the capital of Tanzania?
- Which country is larger, Kazakhstan or Mongolia?
- Which sea does the River Nile enter?
- Which country is landlocked by India on three sides and China's Tibet Autonomous Region to the north?
- Selfoss is a town located on the banks of the Ölfusá river? In which country is Selfoss?
- Which country do the islands of Fernando de Noronha, Rocas Atoll, Saint Peter and Paul Rocks, and Trindade and Martim Vaz Islands belong to?
- Which country is situated on the eastern shore of the Baltic Sea and borders Latvia on the north, Belarus on the east and south, and Poland and the Kaliningrad region of Russia on the southwest?
- What is the largest river running through the British city of Leeds?
- Name 5 of Canada's 10 provinces.
- What is the largest country situated entirely in the Southern Hemisphere?
- Kazakhstan (2,717,300 kmsq) - Mongolia landmass is (1,564,116 kmsq)
- Mediterranean Sea
- River Aire
- Any 5 from Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan