10 pub question questions asked in table questions around Ireland.
- Who is Minister for Education in the Republic of Ireland?
- What is the third smallest county in all of Ireland (smallest after Louth and Carlow)?
- Which Irish public figure released an autobiography entitled 'Full On' in 2014?
- How many times do the bells toll in the Angelus, as broadcast on RTE One at 6pm each evening?
- Who succeeded Sean Baptist Brady as Primate of All Ireland in 2014?
- How many Senators are in the Irish Seanad?
- As of November 2014, which Clare man is the President of the Irish National Teachers Organisation (INTO)?
- Who took over from Gay Byrne as Chair of the Road Safety Authority in 2014?
- Who won the 2014 Rose of Tralee?
- Performing the song 'Heartbeat', who represented Ireland in the 2014 Eurovision Song Contest?
- Jan O'Sullivan
- Ivan Yates
- Eamon Martin
- Sean McMahon
- Liz O'Donnell
- Maria Walsh