10 current affairs questions from November 2014.
- Name the Director of "The Graduate" who died aged 83?
- The UN says 1000 people have been killed since a peace agreement was signed between Ukrainian, Russian and Donetsk Republic officials in which city?
- Which upstate New York city, taking its name after an animal, suffered one of its largest lake-effect snowfalls on record?
- Who did RTE appoint as their new London Correspondent?
- A website based in which country posted thousands of links to live streams coming from webcams, CCTV systems & baby monitors?
- A British couple were "fined" by a hotel after they wrote a damning review about it on which website?
- Name the Syrian city where Kurdish fighters have been holed up against ISIS?
- Which 31-year-old Kilkenny All Ireland winning defender retired?
- Spain's richest woman, the Duchess of WHERE died?
- Which Asian country's Prime Minister called a snap election for December?
- Mike Nichols
- Fiona Mitchell
- Kobane or Kobanî
- Tommy Walsh