10 General Knowledge Questions.
- Name the first Democrat Party member in almost 20 years to become Mayor of New York City in January 2014?
- What do you call the young of a Leopard?
- Why was Pat Storey in the news during December 2013?
- What colour would Coca Cola be if you were to remove the artificial colouring?
- Leixlip is in what Irish County?
- In what year did the Dunblane school shooting take place in Scotland?
- What car model was named Irish Car of the Year in 2013?
- In what year did the Mutiny on the Bounty take place?
- James W. Marshall discovered gold at Sutter's Mill in Coloma in 1848 starting off a gold rush in the area. In what US State is Coloma?
- At which ski resort was Michael Schumacher seriously injured during late 2013?
- Bill de Blasio
- She became the first femal Bishop in Ireland and UK (Bishop of Meath and Kildare in the Church of Ireland - Anglican).
- Citroen C4 Picasso