10 GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONS
- What name is given to a female swan?
- Besides being US Presidents, what do Teddy Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, and Ronald Reagan have in common?
- How many keys on a standard piano?
- In what year was the Rose of Tralee first held?
- What international news magazine became an online published magazine only in January 2013?
- Who scored the Irish soccer teams two goals against Malta to secure his country's qualification to Italia 90?
- What is Omphalophobia a fear of?
- In TV's The Simpsons, what is the name of Ned Flanders two children?
- In which novel is the world divided into Oceania, Eurasia, and Eastasia?
- Which breed of cats, rabbits, and goats have the same name?
- All acted in films
- John Aldridge
- Belly Buttons
- Rod and Todd